Robert Detman / Storage Room
"I’d often see the president wandering the office as if a designer of great importance. . ."
Allan Johnston / Two Poems
"A name unburdened / under a tangling / like the door / to an unknown tunnel / that leads to the fragrance of the world! "
Shibani Chattopadhyay / Story and a Half
"Happiness and love, both are exotic, and unbelievably so to a mind that has never known them before. "
Stephanie Adams-Santos / Selected Poems
"Without the protection of some beauty, / those horns . . . / How against them one's gaze would go"
LETS MAKE THIS SIMPLE, FOR US AND FOR YOU
- We accept fiction, poetry, and non-fiction pieces. The form allows you to indicate which of those you’re submitting. Do so, por favor.
- You’ve got to be a member to submit.
- The length should be eight pages or less.
- Please submit your piece in one of the following formats: .txt, .doc, .docx, .log, .msg, .pages, .rtf, .wpd, .wps
- Please include a brief bio. Pictures? No thanks, not yet. If you want to include a link to your personal website, absolutely.
- Simultaneous submissions are fine. Let us know if it crops up elsewhere, though. So no one gets broadsided.
- THE HOT SEAT REQUIREMENT: less submission than selected guideline. If you are published, we request that you sit for thirty minutes and discuss your piece/writing/bovines/whatever else comes up, in our chatroom on the site. We’ll be there, you’ll be there, and whoever else that’s interested, members, will be there.